Thursday, February 10, 2011

An Update

No, the blogger of this blog hasn't disappeared, nor has she run out of things to say. I know there's been a lack of posts, but hey, staying on top of coursework is more important, right? I've started IB2 and the homework is a hell load of tasks to complete every single night.

BTW, congratulations to all the November 2010 graduates! And to those currently in IB: hang on, the effort is worth it (as I hear from previous students)!

Anyways, here are some Harry Potter themed .gifs!

3 comments:

Opinionated Monthly said...

Hello,
We find your blog interesting and would like to follow you. Ours is www.the-opinionated-ones.blogspot.com. It is being managed by me (IB English A1 teacher) and a whole team of students I have taught. Keep up the great work!
Edward

Anonymous said...

I want to say that you should use tumblr instead. It is much easier, faster, and simpler to update than a blogspot. You'll be able to update more frequently with ease.

I'm also a busy student and I really wanted to maintain a blog, but blogspot format is just too much.

Cheap Suitcases said...

These Harry Potter themed Gifs are wicked !!