Friday, March 26, 2010

This is what I've done for the past few weeks

School has been hell of a lot busy. Lots of tests (due to it being end of term).
My marks were pretty good (and very surprising).
Going to work (retail assisstant or whatever the people are called who work on the registers). The money is good. Otherwise, work is pretty dull.
I'm now officially a Yellow belt at Freestyle Martial Arts.
I went to a Cobra Starship concert. Very awesome.
...and received my first ever C on a school report...for TOK (though the teacher did tell me that he wished that I'd handed in my journal earlier- because I hadn't- since my TOK journal was pretty good).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the general idea of the blog, I am an IB student too, and I realize how stressful it may get, I am so relieved that I am done with IB year 1, but there is of course the summer course which includes
ToK essay
Extended Essay
CAS
Business IA
And the list goes on and on...
Hope it all works well for you

ibstudent said...

Hi :)
Thanks for visitng.
I hope you don't procrastinate as much as I do with my work. It's alarming -_-